mini chicken drumsticks
View in original language
- Chicken thigh1 unit(s)
- Chicken breast1 unit(s)
- medium chopped onion1 unit(s)
- Minced garlic1 unit(s)
- milk250 ml
- Chicken bouillon cube1 unit(s)
- Margarine1 coffee spoon
- Wheat flour125 g
- Potato1 unit(s)
- Egg1 unit(s)
- Breadcrumbs125 g
- Salt to taste
- Mayonnaise1 dessert spoon
- oil4 cup
- Water100 ml
- In a pan, take the garlic, margarine and onion and brown.
- Add the chicken and water, let it cook, then wait a little until it cools down.
- Take the chicken and shred it and leave the part of the broth left and add the 250 ml milk, along with the cooked and squeezed potato and the chicken broth cube
- After it starts to boil, add all the flour, and start mixing with the help of a spoon.
- Let it cook until the dough comes out of the pan, then take this dough and put it on a greased surface, work it well and add the mayonnaise.
- Cover with plastic and reserve the dough.
- Shape the dough into small drumstick shapes, stuffing them with the shredded chicken.
- Pass the egg and breadcrumbs in sequence, fry in hot oil and serve in sequence when it cools down a little.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Eggplant Parmigiana Simple
Salted catupiry dough