Microwave Carrot Cake
View in original language
- Wheat flour | 1 cup
- Sugar | 1 cup
- Peeled Carrots | 3 unit(s)
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Oil | 1/2 cup
- Baking powder | 1/2 tablespoon
- Salt | 1 to taste
- Beat eggs, chopped carrots and oil in a blender.
- In a bowl, place the flour, sugar, yeast and a pinch of salt.
- Add the blender mixture to the ingredients in the bowl and mix until you get a smooth and homogeneous mass (use a mixer if you prefer).
- Grease a microwave-safe mold with butter and pour in the cake mixture.
- Microwave for 8 minutes on high power, stopping every 2 minutes so the mixture doesn't spill.
- Unmold while still hot.
Did you like this recipe?