In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Mini Potatoes200 g
- Paprika1 teaspoon
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Olive oil1 tablespoon
- Lemon pepper1 teaspoon
- Fresh thyme to taste
- Cook the potatoes in water until they pierce easily with a fork, but do not overcook
- With the bottom of a glass, lightly knead the potatoes so they don't fall apart.
- Season with paprika Lemon pepper salt black pepper and olive oil
- Put them in the oven so they are crispy and tasty.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Banana Cake with Date and Chestnut Mix
condensed milk cream
Banana Biscuit 🍌😋
Condensed milk pudding without holes