View in original language
- Egg | 2 unit(s)
- Boiled Cassava | 200 g
- Organic Dry Yeast | 1 unit(s)
- Vegetable oil (I used corn) | 1/2 cup
- Sugar | 1 tablespoon
- Salt | 1 coffee spoon
- Warm milk (I used almond) | 1 cup
- Wheat flour | 2 cup
- Flour or Oat Bran | 1/2 cup
- Start by beating the egg, manioc, sugar, yeast, oil, salt and milk in a blender. Beat until there are no more pieces of manioc.
- Transfer the cream to a container and place the flours. Stir well until incorporated. The dough is very thick!
- Transfer to a loaf pan (greased with oil and flour) and bake in a preheated oven (180°) for 30 minutes. Unmold and enjoy (warm is delicious).
- Tip: you can put some sesame on top before baking.
You can also replace 1 cup of all-purpose flour with whole-wheat flour.
Did you like this recipe?