View in original language
- 2 small butternut squash | 250 g
- 150g of sweet sprinkle | 150 g
- sour starch | 100 g
- Olive oil | 1 ml
- 70 ml water | 70 ml
- 1 spoon of salt | 3 g
- Peel the butternut squash and cut into small pieces.
- Transfer to a pan and cover with water. Place over medium heat and cook until soft.
- Drain the water and mash well with a fork until you get a smooth puree. If you have a potato masher you can use it to mash.
- Transfer to a large container and add the rest of the ingredients. Start mixing with a spoon until lumps form, then mix with your hands, stretching and kneading until you get a smooth and homogeneous ball of dough.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- With your hands, shape the dough into ping pong-sized balls. Arrange on the roasts, no need to grease, leaving space between each one so it doesn't stick when it grows.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes or until golden. Remove from the oven and serve while still hot.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like