View in original language
- Boiled and mashed cassava1/2 kg
- Rice, wheat or oat flour5 tablespoon
- Egg1 unit(s)
- Salt and spices to taste
- Oil1 tablespoon
- Separate the yolk from the white and mix only the white with all the other ingredients.
- Make balls of the dough with your hands, I used a spoon to measure the balls
- If needed, add a little more flour to give the dough more consistency.
- Brush the dumplings with the beaten egg yolk and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 40 minutes.