Lemon cake 🍋 with lemon brigadeiro frosting 🍋
View in original language
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Oil | 1/2 cup
- Milk | 1 cup
- Sugar | 1 cup
- Lemon juice | 3 unit(s)
- Wheat flour | 2 cup
- Baking powder | 1 tablespoon
- Beat the eggs, oil, sugar, milk and lemon juice in a blender.
- Then add the flour and beat until well blended.
- Add the baking powder and mix.
- Greased and floured mold
- Preheated oven 180° for 35 minutes or until baked.
- Brigadeiro. Mix 1 can of condensed milk, juice of 1 lemon and 1/2 can of cream.
- Bring to a simmer over low heat, stirring constantly until it takes on a brigadeiro-like consistency.
- Place over the cold cake.
Did you like this recipe?