View in original language
- Wheat Flour2 cup
- Eggs2 unit(s)
- Oil1/3 cup
- Lemon zest to taste
- Natural Lemon Juice1/2 cup
- Sugar1/2 cup
- Chemical Yeast1 teaspoon
- Coverage and Filling: Ninho Milk Brigadeiro to taste
- Beat the Eggs, Sugar and Oil well.
- Add lemon zest and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Put the Wheat Flour and stir slowly until it's homogeneous.
- Finish by mixing the yeast.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in a medium preheated oven.
- Use the white brigadeiro as a topping or filling.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like