View in original language
- eggs | 3 unit(s)
- coconut oil or olive oil | 3 tablespoon
- Xylitol Sweetener | 1 cup
- White Coconut Flour | 1 cup
- corn starch (maizena). | 1/2 cup
- vanilla extract | 1 dessert spoon
- yeast | 1 tablespoon
- lemon juice | 3 unit(s)
- powdered milk | 1/2 cup
- lemon zest | to taste
- Beat the eggs with the sweetener and coconut oil, in a bowl mix the flours, juice of a lemon and bake in a greased shape.
- cover, because the powdered milk and mix with a little hot water, until it has the consistency of condensed milk, then mix the broth of two lemons.
- Place the icing on top of the cake and lemon zest to your liking.
Did you like this recipe?