View in original language
- Egg | 4 unit(s)
- Natural Yogurt | 1 unit(s)
- Margarine | 2 tablespoon
- Lemon Jelly | 1 unit(s)
- Bicarbonate | 1 tablespoon
- Condensed Milk | 2 unit(s)
- Lemon | 2 unit(s)
- Lemon flavored cake batter | 1 unit(s)
- Beat all the dough ingredients (all the above except the condensed milk and lemons) in the mixer for 15 minutes, until the mixture is homogeneous.
- Put the mixture in a greased shape and take it to the preheated medium oven (180o) for approximately 40 minutes.
- For the topping, mix the two cans of condensed milk and the juice of the two lemons. It is not necessary to put it in the oven. Mix until the consistency is a little firmer.
- Now just put it on top of the cake and decorate with lemon zest.
Did you like this recipe?