Inverted Churros Cake
View in original language
- Egg | 3 unit(s)
- Milk | 1 cup
- Oil | 150 ml
- Sugar | 1.1/2 cup
- Wheat flour | 2 cup
- Cinnamon powder | 1 teaspoon
- Baking powder | 1 tablespoon
- Condensed milk | 2 can(s)
- Start by greasing the mold with plenty of margarine (that's all) then pour in the condensed milk.
- In a blender, beat the eggs, milk, oil and sugar until smooth.
- Pour this mixture into a bowl and add the wheat flour little by little (mix with fouet, if you don't have it, mix it with a spoon).
- when all the wheat flour is mixed, add the baking powder and cinnamon powder, mix gently.
- Pour in the greased shape and already with the condensed milk, being very careful so that the dough does not mix.
- Bake for about 1 hour (preheated oven, 180°C), before taking it out of the oven, insert a knife/toothpick and see if it comes out clean.
- It is important that you leave this time to bake for the condensed milk to cook and turn the dulce de leche.
- After taking it out of the oven, wait 10 to 15 minutes to unmold, the cake should be neither hot nor cold, run a knife on the sides to make sure the cake is loose from the pan. Once that's done, just decorate as you prefer.
Did you like this recipe?