View in original language
- green corn4 cup
- water (or milk)7 cup
- margarine1 tablespoon
- sugar3 tablespoon
- Grated or cubed qualho cheese (optional)0 to taste
- With a knife, remove the corn from the cob.
- Pass the corn in the blender with the water or milk.
- Strain the corn in a sieve and discard the bagasse.
- Put it in a pan, add the sugar and margarine, bring to the fire, stirring constantly, when it boils it will get thick, keep stirring for a while longer so that it doesn't taste like raw corn.
- At this point you can add grated or cubed cheese, mix and it's ready to serve. Remember that cheese is optional.
- Those who like cinnamon powder can sprinkle a little after serving, in the individual portion.