homemade garlic bread
View in original language
- Ham | 250 g
- Cheese | 250 g
- Minced garlic | 6 unit(s)
- Scented pepper | 2 unit(s)
- Red onion | 1 unit(s)
- Tomato | 1 unit(s)
- Green smell or parsley | 0 to taste
- Cream cheese | 1 can(s)
- Olive oil or butter | 1 tablespoon
- French bread | 8 unit(s)
- Chop all the ingredients one by one and set aside.
- In a pan, heat the oil or butter and fry the garlic until golden.
- Put all the ingredients on a platter, add the cream cheese and mix everything.
- Cut the top of the bread as if you were going to make a bowl, and add the mixture of ingredients.
- Bake at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes or until golden.
And just serve. It's delicious
Did you like this recipe?