Homemade french bread hot dog
View in original language
- sausage500 g
- Tomato Extract1 unit(s)
- Onion1 unit(s)
- Corn1 can(s)
- French bread10 unit(s)
- Water1 cup
- Salt to taste
- In a pan add the water, place the sausages chopped into slices and let it cook.
- Meanwhile, chop the sebola into very small pieces.
- Add in the pan with the sausage along with the tomato paste, salt to taste and bring to a boil.
- As soon as it boils, add the corn and turn off the heat. Reserve in a container, place the halved breads
- Put the sauce on the bread and place them in the container.