View in original language
- Yellow corn flour Biju type2 cup
- Warm water1 cup
- Margarine1/2 tablespoon
- Salt1/2 teaspoon
- Baking powder1 teaspoon
- In a bowl, mix all dry ingredients.
- Then add the margarine and mix well.
- Add the water little by little, mixing with your hands until you reach the point that you can knead the dough.
- Take small portions of the dough and shape the snacks.
- Place in a shape (ungreased) Light to bake in preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Place them in a bowl and season to taste with Sazón.