View in original language
- Sugar | 1 cup
- Egg | 2 unit(s)
- Wheat flour with yeast | 4 cup
- Vinegar | 3 tablespoon
- Pinch of salt | to taste
- Artificial Vanilla Flavor | 1 tablespoon
- Milk | 1/2 cup
- Oil for frying | to taste
- Cinnamon powder | to taste
- Mix the eggs, sugar, a pinch of salt, vanilla, vinegar, milk and wheat flour until you get a point to roll the donuts.
- Pass wheat flour in your hands to roll the donuts and not stick the dough to your hands.
- In a pan put enough oil to fry the donuts. Let it heat up a little and over medium heat, add the donuts little by little and fry until golden.
Once ready, sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
Did you like this recipe?