View in original language
- Whole or skimmed milk1 l
- Natural yogurt170 g
- In a pan, put 1 liter of whole milk and take it to medium fire until it boils. Turn off the heat and let it cool.
- When the milk is warm to 56 degrees Celsius, add 170 grams of plain yogurt and mix well.
- Cover the pan with a plate, cover with a dish towel, place the pan in a place where there is no wind current, for example, inside the oven turned off, and let it rest for 6 hours.
- Place a sieve lined with a clean dish towel into a bowl. Pour the milk with yogurt into the sieve, let it drain in the fridge for 3 hours.
- Discard the liquid that forms in the bowl, remove the curds from the tea towel and season as you prefer, then serve with salads, kibbeh, breads.