homemade chicken drumstick
View in original language
- Water | 2 l
- Wheat flour | 1 kg
- Knorr | 2 unit(s)
- Margarine | 1 tablespoon
- Salt | 1 teaspoon
- Yeast | 1 teaspoon
- Cooked and shredded chicken breast | 1 kg
- Onion | 2 unit(s)
- Garlic | 2 unit(s)
- Parsley | 1 to taste
- Oil | 1 cup
- In a pan, add the water that cooked the chicken, the two chicken broths, the margarine, the salt and the yeast.
- Leave it on the fire until it boils
- When it boils, add the sifted flour and, with the help of a wooden spoon, keep stirring until the dough comes off the pan.
- Remove from heat and place on the table to knead use wheat flour
- In a pan with oil, add the crushed garlic, chopped onion, fry everything until golden, add the cooked and shredded chicken breast and sauté for a few minutes. Add the salt.
- Remove from heat and add the parsley
- Pass a little butter in your hand and put some of the dough, make a hole and put the stuffing
- Put a pan with oil on the fire and let it heat up, pass the coxinha in the breadcrumbs and put it in the oil when it is very hot.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Grandma Tiana's Chicken Drumstick