Homemade bread form
View in original language
- Whole milk (for porridge) | 225 ml
- Wheat flour (for porridge) | 50 g
- Organic Dry Yeast | 15 g
- Demerara sugar | 80 g
- Warm water | 225 ml
- Wheat flour | 650 g
- Salt | 15 g
- Whole eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Butter | 80 g
- Mix wheat flour and milk for porridge and bring to a boil. When it starts to thicken, turn off the heat and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the warm water (can't be hot), the yeast and the sugar and set aside.
- In an open bowl, mix the flour and salt. Put the eggs and mix. Then pour the porridge and mix. Then, pour the yeast mixture over the dough and mix well.
- This is a dough with high hydration (very soft texture). The dough does not come off the hands. Wet your hands, and beat this dough on the sides of the bowl for about 10 minutes. Let the dough rest for 15 minutes then.
- Repeat step 4 three times, respecting the rest time between the dough kneads.
- The fourth time, add the butter, beat well and let the dough rest until it doubles in volume.
- After the rest, knead the dough again for about 5 minutes, pour the dough into two greased small loaf pans and let it rest until it doubles in size again.
- Brush beaten egg over the already risen doughs and take it to the oven 200 degrees to bake until they are golden.
Did you like this recipe?