View in original language
- Wheat flour | 700 g
- warm milk | 250 ml
- Sugar Soup | 3 tablespoon
- Butter Soup | 3 tablespoon
- Salt | 1 teaspoon
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Dry Yeast | 1 tablespoon
- In a large bowl or bowl put the wheat flour (start by putting 600 grams).
- Add the dry yeast, sugar and stir.
- Make a hole in the middle of the flour, place the lightly beaten eggs, warm milk and room temperature butter.
- Soon after, mix everything and add the salt, as soon as it forms a sticky and uniform mass, transfer it to a floured bench and knead very well for
approximately 20 minutes.
- Add the flour little by little and in small amounts so that the dough doesn't get heavy, don't worry, even if it's sticky, it will reach the ideal point that
It is a uniform, light dough without sticking to the hands.
- After kneading well, place the dough back in the bowl, cover with plastic wrap or a clean napkin and let rise until doubled in volume in a closed place.
- With the dough grown, remove from the bowl, transfer to the bench, press to release the gases, knead a little, model and let it rise again.
- Preheated to 180 (let the oven heat up well). If you want, brush egg yolks with milk or just sprinkle wheat flour on top. Bake until golden brown +/- 40 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before disinforming.
- You can keep the cloth in a container with a lid at room temperature for 3 days and in the fridge for 7 days!
Did you like this recipe?