Healthy sweet potato dumplings
View in original language
- Sweet Potato | 800 g
- Olive oil | 2 tablespoon
- Turmeric Powder | 1 coffee spoon
- Black pepper | to taste
- Cassava flour | 5/6 tablespoon
- Sesame and oat flour for breading | 1 cup
- Cook the potato until soft.
Puree and season with salt, olive oil, turmeric and pepper.
- With the puree still in the pan, return it to the heat and gradually add the manioc flour, stirring constantly so the flour cooks and gives the dough texture.
- The texture of the puree will indicate whether the preparation will need less or more flour, so add it little by little.
- It should be heavy and bound, just like the traditional coxinha dough.
Transfer the dough to a plate and take it to freeze to be able to model.
- Stuff as you prefer and with it ready, dip quickly in water and then in flour to coat.
- Place the drumsticks in a preheated oven over high heat (250-280°C) until golden brown, about 15 to 20 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?