HEALTHY MEGA POTATO CROQUETTES
View in original language
- Potatoes (cooked) | 2 cup
- Oatmeal (or other flour you like) | 1/2 cup
- Seasonings to your liking (I use coriander, pepper, Edu Guedes seasoning and salt) | . to taste
- 🥔CHOOSE FILLING: | . l
- Shredded Chicken | . to taste
- Mozzarella | . to taste
- Cottage cheese | . to taste
- Add the potato in a bowl, add seasonings as you wish and mash with the help of a fork, until it is very soft.
- Add the flour and mix very well, then with your hands knead until you get a uniform dough.
- Take small portions and make disks, add the stuffing you like best and close in the shape of croquettes.
- Pass in a mixture of egg yolk with Parmesan (or flaxseed flour, panko, coconut flour or corn flour)
- Bake in the air fryer or oven for about 20 minutes at 200°C.
Or prepare in the frying pan with olive oil or coconut oil.
Did you like this recipe?