In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Well-Mashed Boiled Sweet Potato | 5 tablespoon
- Oat bran | 2 tablespoon
- Olive Oil | 1 tablespoon
- Salt | to taste
- In a bowl add the boiled sweet potato and already well crushed, mix with the other ingredients;
- Mix until a very firm dough.
For stuffing I used seasoned shredded chicken, and make it in the shape of a drumstick;
- After putting the stuffing and closing the coxinha, brush an egg yolk and pass it in the manioc flour;
- I took it to bake in the airfryer at 200 degrees for approximately 15 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?