Healthy Crunchy Tortillas
View in original language
- Pre-cooked Cornmeal | 1 cup
- Oat Flour | 1 cup
- Spicy Paprika | 1 tablespoon
- Salt | to taste
- Black or Black Pepper | to taste
- Water | 1 cup
- Mix all dry ingredients.
Then add the water, little by little, and keep mixing your dough.
It may not be necessary to use all the water, but it may be the other way around. In my case, for example, I needed a little more than 1 cup.
Add water and mix until you get a wet, compact and smooth dough that doesn't stick to your hands.
- Then it's time to roll out the dough.
Line the surface where you will open the dough with plastic (I used one of those freezer bags) and also cover with another plastic. Open the dough initially with your hands and then with the aid of a rolling pin. Leave it fine.
Cut the dough so that you get small triangles.
- Place the triangles on a well-greased baking sheet and make small holes with a fork. This step is very important so that your dough doesn't create bubbles while it bakes. Bake the dough in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for 20 minutes (turning the side in the middle of the process, at 10 minutes).
Did you like this recipe?