View in original language
- Boiled and mashed sweet potato350 g
- Cooked and shredded chicken breast200 g
- Tomatoes without skin and without seeds, chopped1 unit(s)
- Garlic Clove2 unit(s)
- Cottage cheese2 tablespoon
- Golden flaxseed flour2 tablespoon
- Olive oil1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Chives1 tablespoon
- Chopped Onion1/2 unit(s)
- In a pan, brown the garlic and onion with the oil. Add the cooked and shredded chicken. Then add the tomato. Season with salt, pepper and chives.
- Saute for 3 minutes. Add the cheese, mix and turn off the heat.
- Season the mashed potato with a little salt. Make balls in the palm of your hand. Open each ball to put the filling. Close the dough making a coxinha shape.
- Dip in flaxseed flour. Distribute the drumsticks on a greased baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until golden.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Healthy sweet potato dumplings