Ham and cheese roll
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Warm Milk | 2 cup
- Sugar | 1 tablespoon
- Oil | 1 cup
- Yeast for dry bread | 10 g
- Wheat flour | 1 kg
- Ham | 300 g
- Mozzarella | 300 g
- Cottage cheese | 1 unit(s)
- Beat the eggs, milk, sugar, salt, oil and yeast in a blender.
- Place in a large bowl and gradually add the wheat.
Knead until the dough comes off your hands. Cover and let rest for 1 hour until doubled in volume.
- Open with a rolling pin and cut out small rectangles.
- Put a piece of ham, a little curd and a piece of cheese and roll it up.
- Brush with an egg yolk mixed with 1 teaspoon of prepared coffee.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200° until golden.
Did you like this recipe?