View in original language
- oat flakes | 1 cup
- sunflower seed | 1/2 cup
- pumpkin seed | 1/2 cup
- Coconut flakes | 1/2 cup
- molasses or honey | 2 tablespoon
- coconut oil | 1 tablespoon
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together until they are coated with the molasses and oil.
- Bake in the oven at medium temperature, on a tray that you can spread out in a thin layer.
- Bake for approximately 35 minutes or until your mixture is golden brown.
- Note: The ideal is that you mix a few times during this time, to bake everything evenly.
- Note: Store in a closed pot and it lasts 2 weeks without losing flavor
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like