Grandma Tiana's Chicken Drumstick
View in original language
- Chicken breast | 500 g
- Wheat flour | 1 kg
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Breadcrumbs | 300 g
- Seasoning to taste. I used salt, garlic, pepper, saffron and green smell. | 0 to taste
- Cook the already seasoned chicken breast and after cooking, shred and reserve. The cooking broth should be reserved for scalding the pasta.
- In a bowl insert the wheat flour and scald with the chicken broth. Mix well and let it cool.
- Now just mold the drumsticks and insert the stuffing.
- In a plate, beat two eggs. Dip the drumsticks in the eggs and then in the breadcrumbs.
- Now just put it in the hot oil to fry.
Did you like this recipe?