Grandma's egg pancake
Essa é uma receita que minha avó me ensinou e vim compartilhar com vcs. É bem fácil e prático de fazer, espero que gostem :)) Read more
View in original language
- Tapioca1 tablespoon
- Egg3 unit(s)
- Salt to taste
- Chives to taste
- Oregano to taste
- You can also add onion, tomato, among others if you prefer to taste
- In a bowl, beat the eggs very well, and gradually add the tapioca starch. Not even a pebble of cassava starch can remain.
- Then mix all the other ingredients.
- In a frying pan, add a little oil and let it heat up a little.
- Pour the mixture into the frying pan until it covers the entire bottom. Be careful not to add too much otherwise the dough will be raw inside!!
- Wait for it to brown a little and turn to brown the other side. Be very careful at this time to avoid burning!!
- Place the dough on a plate and repeat the process.
- Just roll up and serve.