Gluten-free churros cake
View in original language
- Egg | 3 unit(s)
- Rice flour | 2 cup
- Sweetener (erythritol) | 1 cup
- Milk (warm) | 1 cup
- Cinnamon | 1 tablespoon
- Xanthan Gum | 1 coffee spoon
- Chemical Yeast | 1 tablespoon
- Heat the milk (not boiling. Just keep it warm)
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. PS: Xanthan gum is optional. It prevents the dough from becoming too crumbly. Finally, add the yeast
- Place the dough on a non-stick baking sheet (not too big - I used a 24cm diameter round) or greased with coconut oil and some flour or even with cinnamon.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for approximately 30 minutes.
- If you wish, cover or fill the cake with dulce de leche, to become the real churros cake!
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Churros cake 😋