Functional banana cake
View in original language
- eggs3 unit(s)
- Very Ripe Bananas3 unit(s)
- butter3 tablespoon
- oat flour2 cup
- sweetener xylitol or erythritol1 cup
- cinnamon powder1 g
- yeast1 tablespoon
- To prepare with wheat flour, just beat everything in the blender, except the flour and yeast that go last, beating it just to mix.
- to prepare with oatmeal, leave only the yeast for last. If the dough is heavy to beat, you can add a little water to help, like 1/2 cup.
- Pour everything in a greased shape with margarine and bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees until golden.
- If you wish, put a mix of chestnuts and chocolate chips on top.