Frying Potato Bread
View in original language
- Asterix Potato3 unit(s)
- Sugar2 tablespoon
- Salt1 teaspoon
- Wheat flour5 tablespoon
- Nutmeg to taste
- Grated Standard Cheese to taste
- Grated Parmesan to taste
- Olive oil to taste
- Steam the potatoes, mash well and place in a bowl and add the salt and sugar, nutmeg and mash.
- Add the wheat flour little by little until combined. The point of the dough is until it unglued from the hand.
- Make balls and make a little hole in the middle, put the standard Minas cheese and close the ball again. Slightly flatten it to make it look like a hamburger.
- Dip in Parmesan on both sides. Heat a frying pan with olive oil and take your potato bread over low heat for an average of 5 minutes on each side and serve.