Fries in the air fryer with gorgonzola sauce
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Frozen French Fries500 g
- Whole milk300 ml
- Butter1 tablespoon
- Wheat Flour1 dessert spoon
- Crushed Gorgonzola Cheese2 dessert spoon
- Sea Salt to taste
- Heat the air fryer to 200ºC and fry for 25 minutes (or until crispy)
- While the potatoes are frying, prepare the sauce. In a pan heat the butter and add the wheat. Stir well until you form a homogeneous paste.
- Gradually add the milk, stirring constantly, add the gorgonzola and salt.
- Let it cook stirring a few times until it starts to thicken.
- Once the potatoes are ready, season with salt and place in a container.
- Cover with the sauce and serve immediately.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Sausage in air fryer
Banana Cake in the Air Fryer
Cornmeal Cake in the Air Fryer
Sweet potato in air fryer