Fried minced meat dumpling
View in original language
- Ground beef | 300 g
- Ketchup | 1 tablespoon
- Mustard | 1 teaspoon
- Salt and Black Pepper | to taste
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Breadcrumbs | 140 g
- Olive oil | 300 ml
- Flour | 100 g
- Fresh chopped coriander | to taste
- Prepare all the ingredients to make fried mincemeat balls. If you prefer, you can use veal or beef. In addition, these croquettes can be prepared with small pieces of boiled potato, mixed with ground meat and other ingredients.
- In a bowl, mix the ground beef with a pinch of salt, black pepper and a pinch of chopped fresh cilantro. If you really like spicy, add a chopped chili.
- Add the ketchup and mustard and continue mixing well. Let it rest in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Shape the minced meat balls into a ball or cylinder shape. Dip each one in the breadcrumbs, beaten egg and flour.
- Fry the minced meat balls in boiling oil. Remember that the oil must be very hot for the dough to be crispy.
Did you like this recipe?