French toast with banana and peanut butter
View in original language
- Slices of loaf of bread or milk bread4 unit(s)
- Eggs2 unit(s)
- Milk1/2 cup
- Vanilla essence1 tablespoon
- Cinnamon powder1/2 teaspoon
- Butter1 tablespoon
- White banana3 unit(s)
- Peanut Butter to taste
- Sugar and Cinnamon to taste
- Beat the eggs and add the milk, vanilla and cinnamon. Bathe the buns in this mixture.
- Heat the pan and add the butter, as soon as it melts, place the slices of bread, one by one, until they are well golden, remove from skillet.
- Place on a plate, cut the bananas into slices and arrange on the buns with the peanut butter, if you want it sweeter, sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.