French toast with banana and peanut butter
View in original language
- Slices of loaf of bread or milk bread | 4 unit(s)
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Milk | 1/2 cup
- Vanilla essence | 1 tablespoon
- Cinnamon powder | 1/2 teaspoon
- Butter | 1 tablespoon
- White banana | 3 unit(s)
- Peanut Butter | to taste
- Sugar and Cinnamon | to taste
- Beat the eggs and add the milk, vanilla and cinnamon. Bathe the buns in this mixture.
- Heat the pan and add the butter, as soon as it melts, place the slices of bread, one by one, until they are well
golden, remove from skillet.
- Place on a plate, cut the bananas into slices and arrange on the buns with the peanut butter, if you want it sweeter, sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
Did you like this recipe?