Fluffy Sweet Bread
View in original language
- Wheat flour | 1 kg
- warm milk | 500 ml
- Sugar | 8 tablespoon
- Eggs | 1 unit(s)
- Organic Dry Yeast | 3 tablespoon
- Margarine | 3 tablespoon
- Oil | 8 tablespoon
- Condensed milk | 1 cup
- Shredded Coconut | 100 g
- Salt | 1 dessert spoon
- In a bowl, place the yeast, sugar, egg and milk, mix.
- Add the oil, the margarine and gradually add the wheat flour, add the salt and keep stirring.
- When the dough gets heavier, start kneading with your hands, and if necessary, add wheat flour to remove it from your hands.
- Knead for 10 minutes and take it to rest in a warm place. Let it rest for 30 minutes, or until the dough has doubled in size.
- After it grows, make balls the size you want and take it to rise for 10 minutes in a warm place.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180* degrees for 30 minutes. When ready, pass condensed milk and sprinkle grated coconut on top. Wait for it to cool and it's ready
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
easy sweet bread