Fitness Breakfast with Organic Honey
In a partnership with@pangeia
View in original language
- Baked Sweet Potato1 unit(s)
- Papaya chunks1/2 unit(s)
- Rice flakes1 tablespoon
- Organic Honey (Gerais honey)1 tablespoon
- Brazil Nut2 unit(s)
- Boil the sweet potato until soft and cut into slices.
- Peel and cut the papaya into pieces
- On a plate, place the cooked sweet potato slices, the papaya pieces and add the rice flakes and honey on top.
- Serve together with the chestnuts from Pará and that's it 😋
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Passion fruit mousse
green and yellow mosaic
Small tuna pie