View in original language
- Dough: Almonds | 400 g
- Dough: coconut oil | 2 tablespoon
- Filling: cottage cheese | 2 cup
- Filling: natural yogurt | 2 cup
- Filling: vanilla essence | 1 coffee spoon
- Filling: xylitol | 1 tablespoon
- Filling: unflavored gelatin | 1 unit(s)
- Syrup: passion fruit | 3 unit(s)
- Syrup: squeezed orange | 1 unit(s)
- Seeds of a passion fruit | 1 to taste
- Crush the almonds and mix with the coconut oil.
- Grease a baking dish with olive oil and line the bottom of the baking dish with the almond and coconut oil mixture and place in the preheated oven for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl mix the cheese, yogurt, vanilla essence, xylitol and gelatin and mix well.
- Pour the mixture over the dough
- In the blender, beat the passion fruit and orange and pour over the filling, add the passion fruit seeds to taste and refrigerate for 2 hours and you can serve
Did you like this recipe?