View in original language
- Grated Mozzarella200 g
- Whole milk1 l
- Corn starch200 g
- Margarine or butter200 g
- Salt1 dessert spoon
- In a blender, place the milk and cornstarch, beating for approximately 2 minutes.
- Place the milk in a pan over low heat. Add the other ingredients and stir constantly.
- When the mixture starts to unglue from the pan, turn off the heat.
- Place the mixture in a container with a lid (you can reuse the milk carton, after being very well washed and sealed after putting the mixture inside).
- Place in the fridge for at least 6 hours.
- After 6 hours, take the container out of the fridge and unmold the fake mozzarella.
- This mozzarella doesn't go taffy when it melts.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
potato with mozzarella
bread with mozzarella