View in original language
- Eggplant | 2 unit(s)
- Pepper | 1 unit(s)
- Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Garlic (clove) | 6 unit(s)
- Olive | 150 g
- Raisins | 150 g
- Capers | 50 g
- Nuts | 80 g
- Parsley | to taste
- Olive oil | 1/2 cup
- Salt | to taste
- Black pepper | to taste
- Red wine vinegar or balsamic vinegar | to taste
- Cut the eggplant and peppers into cubes, then the garlic and onion, but in smaller pieces (if you prefer, you can even grate the garlic).
Put everything in a form that can go in the oven.
- Add the olives (already chopped and pitted), the raisins and the capers.
- Mix very well and season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with oil and red wine vinegar.
- Take it to the preheated oven (180 degrees) and leave for approximately 50 minutes.
- Remove the caponata from the oven and transfer to a bowl. Add the chestnuts and parsley, let cool before serving.
Did you like this recipe?