Easy homemade bread without rolling
View in original language
- Egg1 unit(s)
- Sugar10 tablespoon
- Oil100 ml
- Water (warm)200 ml
- Milk (warm)200 ml
- Organic Yeast30 g
- Wheat Flour (to the point) to taste
- In a bowl, place the egg and sugar. Then add the warm water and warm milk, add the oil then add the yeast (Put 2 tablespoons of wheat in this mixture) stir well Then cover with a cloth and let the mixture rest until it rises.
- Once the mixture has grown, add wheat until it comes together. Then colubra with a cloth and let the dough rise as soon as it rises you can shape
- Take the rolling pin or a bottle and mold the buns of your choice then put a cloth and let the buns rise until they double in size.
- Now and just put it to bake at 180 degrees Enjoy your food