Easy Cheese Bread
View in original language
- Sweet sprinkle | 500 g
- American cup water | 1/2 cup
- American cup oil | 1/2 cup
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Grated Minas cheese or Parmesan | 300 g
- Salt | / to taste
- Milk to the point | / to taste
- Heat the oven to maximum temperature.
- Pour the flour into a bowl.
- Heat the oil and water together.
- Pour over the sprinkle and mix until it turns into a crumb. Can't stay pelotinhas ok?
- Now, add the eggs and incorporate them into the dough.
- Add the cheese and salt and mix well.
- Now add the milk little by little until the point is as follows: the dough has to stick to your fingers and release from the bowl. The dough is quite soft. Take the opportunity to give that good punch.
- Moisten your hands with oil and make small balls.
- To bake the oven it has to be very hot. The time depends on your oven.
- As soon as the dough rises and starts to brown, you can take it out of the oven. The rest of the dough you can freeze to make later.
- It's a real delight!!!
Did you like this recipe?