View in original language
- Flour | 1.4 kg
- Egg | 6 unit(s)
- Bread Yeast | 42 g
- Milk | 250 ml
- Sugar | 300 g
- Butter | 80 g
- Pinch salt | 1 unit(s)
- Lemon Peel | 1 unit(s)
- Rum | 150 ml
- Raisins | 80 g
- Chocolate | 100 g
- Gem | 2 unit(s)
- Almonds | to taste
- Pour the warmed milk into a bowl.
- Add 1 spoon of sugar, bread yeast and 200 g of flour. Mix well, cover and leave for 20 minutes to activate the bread yeast.
- Then stir and cover again and leave for another 20 minutes and so on again.
- After the yeast in the bread is activated 3 times, we add the eggs, sugar, salt, lemon peel, rum with which we soaked the raisins and 400 grams of flour. Cover and leave for 20 minutes.
- Then add the remaining flour and knead a soft medium dough.
- Then add a little less butter to the dough, continuing to knead. Let the dough rest for 10 minutes.
- We divide it into two parts and from each part we weave the Easter cake.
Beat two yolks and spread. Then sprinkle with sugar and place the almonds.
- Bake for 45 minutes
Did you like this recipe?