View in original language
- Organic Dry Yeast2 unit(s)
- Sugar5 tablespoon
- Eggs4 unit(s)
- warm milk250 ml
- Oil250 ml
- Butter1 tablespoon
- Wheat flour1 kg
- sausage500 g
- Salt to taste
- Cook and cut the sausage into 6 pieces, vertically and horizontally.
- In a bowl, place the milk, oil, eggs, butter, sugar, salt and yeast and mix well.
- Add the wheat flour little by little, stirring until you get a homogeneous mass that comes away from your hands.
- Knead the dough well and let it rest for about an hour.
- Take small pieces of dough, open and cut into a rectangle shape and roll the sausage piece in the dough.
- Place the rolls on the baking sheet, it is not necessary to grease.
- Brush lightly beaten egg yolks and bake until golden.