View in original language
- Wheat flour | 1 kg
- Margarine | 300 g
- Chicken broth | 1 unit(s)
- Chicken breast | 1 unit(s)
- Water | 3 to taste
- In a pan you will take the chicken breast and put it to cook, after it is cooked you will shred and season it according to your taste.
- Now the dough you will take a pan and put 3 glasses of water and put the wheat flour, then the margarine and the chicken broth. Wick wick until it unglued from the pan.
- After that you take the dough and let it rest.
- Then you will take the dough and open it into balls and put the stuffing. When closing, make the beak of the coxinha.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like