View in original language
- Wheat flour | 1 kg
- Margarine | 300 g
- Chicken broth | 1 unit(s)
- Chicken breast | 1 unit(s)
- Water | 3 to taste
- In a pan you will take the chicken breast and put it to cook, after it is cooked you will shred and season it according to your taste.
- Now the dough you will take a pan and put 3 glasses of water and put the wheat flour, then the margarine and the chicken broth. Wick wick until it unglued from the pan.
- After that you take the dough and let it rest.
- Then you will take the dough and open it into balls and put the stuffing. When closing, make the beak of the coxinha.
Did you like this recipe?