View in original language
- Slice of Bread8 unit(s)
- 2 slices of Ham per croque8 unit(s)
- Mozzarella cheese280 g
- Milk1 l
- Butter70 g
- Wheat flour70 g
- Salt1 to taste
- Cheese70 g
- Nutmeg and White Pepper1 to taste
- Bechamel preparation method: Melt the butter on the fire, in the pan. Add the flour and let it cook for a while.
- Add milk and mix with the fue. Then add salt and pepper. Let it cook for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- When it thickens, remove from the heat and add the cheese and nutmeg.
- Snack assembly: Place a little béchamel, ham and cheese on each slice.
- Add the two slices, and place the béchamel on the top lid and sprinkle with cheese.
- Place in the oven to brown for about 10 minutes. Serve with potato chips.