In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Bread | 2 unit(s)
- Ham | 50 g
- Cheese | 100 g
- Milk | 200 ml
- Flour | 1 tablespoon
- Cottage cheese | 2 tablespoon
- Grated cheese | 100 g
- Salt and black pepper | to taste
- In the blender, beat the milk, the cottage cheese and the flour, season with salt and black pepper and bring to thicken in the pan.
- Open the 2 slices of bread and stuff them with ham and cheese close the bread and pour the white sauce on top
- Finish with the grated cheese and melt in the oven until golden and serve.
Did you like this recipe?