View in original language
- Fresh oysters on half shell12 unit(s)
- Slices of white bread without crust6 unit(s)
- Parmesan cheese4 tablespoon
- Butter in point of ointment3 tablespoon
- White wine vinegar1 tablespoon
- Coarse salt to taste
- Mix the soft butter and vinegar and beat well until it becomes a homogeneous emulsion. Reserve.
- Put the slices of bread in the oven, just so they are firm enough for you to grate later, not for toasting. Then grate the breads in the coarse grater to obtain a homemade panko. If you want you can use ready-made panko, in which case, skip this step.
- Mix the flour with the cheese and set aside.
- To assemble the oysters, spread the coarse salt on a baking sheet. Then pass a layer of sour butter and sprinkle the bread crumbs over it. Bake in a high oven at 220 degrees until golden.